September 2, 2016
Top 10 Signs You’re a Trojan at Heart
Hi everyone and welcome back!! Can you believe that another school year is upon us??? It seems like we were just wrapping up last year’s admission cycle and now we’re getting ready to head out on the road again to visit all of you! We hope you enjoyed summer and found some time to relax.
Last week was Welcome Week on campus. New students moved into the dorms and many of them were dropped off by their parents. It’s always a fun reminder of the Trojan family and we can’t help but feel proud of everything USC stands for. It’s also a great reminder that the Trojan family runs deep and is alive and well in so many of our student’s homes away from campus. SO, in true cardinal and gold spirit, here’s a few reasons we hold USC near and dear!
TOP 10 SIGNS YOU’RE A TROJAN AT HEART
10. Your dog’s name is Tommy, Troy, or George.
9. Your family home (or car) is decorated primarily in Cardinal and Gold.
Trustee Michelle Engeman brought her USC car to campus for USC’s Admitted Student Day.
8. You follow President Nikias on Instagram.
Fight on Max!
7. You have a favorite Ground Zero Milkshake (I’m still torn between the AH.COM and the Hunk of Burning Love.)
6. Saturdays are reserved for Trojan football (and sometimes you have sore toes from kicking the flagpole too hard.)
5. You’ve been yelled at on the sidewalk but then you realize you’re wearing a USC t-shirt and they are just giving you a “fight-on!”
4. The Spirit of Troy is your favorite band because they really are just that awesome (I mean…they did perform with Radiohead AND Fleetwood Mac AND at Coachella.)
3. You’ve already decided which semester you want to take Film Symposium.
Zach Braff and James Franco spoke to student’s in Professor Leonard Maltin’s Film Symposium with the School of Cinematic Arts’ Dean Elizabeth M. Daley.
2. You know the difference between Tutor Hall and Tutor Campus Center.
1. Your family’s car has a license plate that says something along the lines of “FYTINON” OR “IM4USC” or even “USCMOM.”
The Bradshaw family enjoyed a Trojan basketball game in the Galen Center (Kelsey and Camille are both admission counselors!)
We can’t wait to see you on the road this fall! FIGHT ON!
Leave a Reply
Submissions are moderated.