May 19, 2016
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with decisions. If you haven’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everyone by June 1st with either a request for spring grades or a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For those of you have already been admitted, or are wondering what the next steps will be if you are admitted, this blog’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you’ve probably noticed that it says you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter. This means, if you receive the admission decision before June 1st, you have until June 1st to decide. If you receive the letter after June 1st, you have two weeks to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill out the FAFSA and the CSS profile ASAP, if not already completed. We do not want your ability to commit to USC to be held up by financial aid. The earlier we have these documents, the faster we can get you the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed for transfer students, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the better the chances. You can submit your housing application before the commitment deposit. USC also has off-campus student housing, so don’t forget to check those options as well.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your commitment deposit. You will receive an email with the link.
- Send all final official transcripts from your most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of course, we are always willing to help. So if you need anything, please just give us a call!
Leave a Reply
Submissions are moderated.